Shipping calculated at checkout.
Calcium (Ca)...... 10%
Directions are the same for all growth stages and should be applied every 2-3 weeks or as needed.
Plants: Mix 1.28 fl. oz. (2.5 Tablespoons) of Opulent Calcium in one gallon of water. Spray fine mist on plant foliage.
Lawns: Mix 1 fl. oz. (2 Tablespoons) of Opulent Calcium in one gallon of water. Spray on lawn. Covers 1,000 sq ft.
Opulent Calcium is a 10% liquid fertilizer developed to move internally throughout the plant, allowing for quick uptake and correction of deficiencies. Complexed with amino acids, it is EDTA free and free of harsh impurities.
- Aids in cell division and formation.
- Contributes to root system development.
- Encourages erect stems.
- Aids in prevention of blossom-end rot.
- Aids in prevention of black heart in celery.
- Aids in prevention of presence of bitter pit in apples.
- Aids in prevention of internal tip burn in cabbage.
- Determinant for plant salt tolerance and confers protective effects on plants growing in sodic soils.