Shipping calculated at checkout.
Manganese (Mn) .......12%
Directions are the same for all growth stages and should be applied every 1-2 weeks.
Plants: Mix 0.64 oz (1.5 Tablespoons) of Opulent Manganese in one gallon of water. Spray fine mist on plant foliage.
Lawns: Mix 1 fl. (2 Tablespoons) of Opulent Manganese in one gallon of water. Spray fine mist. Covers 1,000 sq ft.
Opulent Manganese is a 12% liquid manganese fertilizer developed to move internally throughout the plant, allowing for quick uptake and correction of deficiencies. Complexed with amino acids, it is EDTA free and free of harsh impurities.
- Quickly corrects manganese deficiencies in plants and trees
- Increases the availability of Phosphorous (P) and Calcium (Ca)
- Helps make Nitrogen (N) usable by plants
- Aids in chlorophyll synthesis, enhances starch production, and activates enzymes involved in photosynthesis
- Induces cell division and elongation and activates enzymes involved in the photosynthesis and nitrogen metabolism.
- Synthesizes lignin, which adds firmness to cell walls
- Plays a role in pollen germination and pollen tube growth
- Contributes to resistance of various soil-borne disease and fungal leaf disease
- Improves stress tolerance
- Opulent Manganese is systemic and VERY mobile in plants whereas manganese is typically not mobile within plants.
- Commercial grade now available to the consumer in a 16oz bottle