Shipping calculated at checkout.
Zinc (Zn)..... 23%
Directions are the same for all growth stages and should be applied every 2-3 weeks or as needed.
Plants: Mix 0.32 fl. oz. (2 teaspoons) of Opulent Zinc in one gallon of water. Spray fine mist on plant foliage.
Trees: Mix 0.64 fl. oz. (4 teaspoons) of Opulent Zinc in one gallon of water. Spray fine mist on tree foliage.
Lawns: Mix 0.50 fl. oz. (3 teaspoons) of Opulent Zinc in one gallon of water. Spray fine mist. (Covers 1,000 sq. ft.).
Opulent Zinc is a 23% liquid zinc fertilizer. Developed to move internally throughout the plant, allowing for quick uptake and correction of deficiencies. Complexed with amino acids, it is EDTA free and free of harsh impurities.
- Corrects zinc deficiencies in plants and trees.
- Opulent Zinc is mobile in plants whereas other zinc products are typically immobile in plants.
- Aids in chlorophyll production, carbohydrate, starch, and seed formation.
- Key to tolerance of drought stress.
- Plays major role in hormone and enzyme systems.
- Commercial grade now available to the consumer in a 16 fl. oz. bottle.